Rockford Mutual provides homeowners insurance for you whether you own or rent your residence. We provide coverage for your home, condominium, townhome, mobile/manufactured home, or apartment. Rockford Mutual provides protection for your home and personal property against such perils as:
Additional coverages provided by Rockford Mutual are:
- Coverage for Detached Structures,
- Additional Living Expenses (Coverage provided to you for increased living expenses above what is normally spent for food, shelter, and other related items if your home is uninhabitable due to a covered loss),
- Personal Liability (Pays damage if you are legally liable because of bodily injury or property damage as covered by the policy),
- Medical Payments to Others (Pays necessary medical expenses resulting from bodily injury to visitors on your property or persons accidentally injured by your activities).
The following discounts are available through a Rockford Mutual Homeowner Policy:
- Multi-Policy Discount (if you have your home and auto with Rockford Mutual),
- New Home Credit,
- New Home Buyer Credit,
- Dwelling Renovation Credit,
- Home Claim Free Credit,
- Loss Free Credit on Renewal,
- Protective Device Credit.